Tuesday 4 September 2012

First Post -- About Me

I am an university student and an aviation nerd based in Canada. I fly over 100,000 miles per year on my own dime, and another 50,000+ miles on award miles.
The purpose of my blog is to share my travel experiences with family and friends while passing along some travel tips/tricks to help fellows travelers.

I mainly fly Air Canada and other Star Alliance members while accumulate my miles with Areoplan. I have reached Air Canada's Super Elite status for the last two years, and I have just hit the 100,000 mile mark again this year.

Over the next few days, I will post a trip report of  series of First Class flights I recently took on Lufthansa's new B747-8 (IAD-FRA), as well as its' A380 (FRA-NRT). The report will also feature the new first class seats/suits on Thai Airway's B747-4 and business class on board an ANA's B767.

Here are a few preview pictures of the trip:


No comments:

Post a Comment